Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Email from Amanda Kraiger


Amanda Kraiger, daughter of the late board president Art Glazer, has written an email describing an event to raise money to fight Kidney Cancer, the disease that caused her father's death. Here is Amanda's email:


Dear Friends -

As you know, my dad passed away from Kidney Cancer this December, so I organized something in his honor that brings people together and helps a good cause.

Please join me on Monday, March 1, 2010, from 5:30 to 8:00 p.m. at the
Science Club in Washington, D.C. to raise a glass in memory of Arthur Glazer and to raise money for the Kidney Cancer Association, a non-profit whose mission supports education, advocacy, and research.

Visit my Web page for more details on the event:
https://www.z2systems.com/np/clients/kca/campaign.jsp?campaign=317&team=58&fundraiser=127759

If you cannot attend the fundraiser, please consider a donation through my Web page:
https://www.z2systems.com/np/clients/kca/donation.jsp?campaign=317&team=58&fundraiser=127759

Please email me if you have any questions or to tell me whether you plan to attend.

Thank you for all of your support.

Sincerely,
Amanda Kraiger


* The Science Club is located at
1136 19th St NW (between M St NW & L St NW). Nearest Metro is Farragut North (Red line) or Farragut West (Blue, Orange lines).

Harvey

ifatreasurer@mac.com

No comments: